Ms. Amira Dotan is the owner and director of "the Mediation Center – Neve Zedek" and the owner and Director of "Athena – Women Mentoring". She is the Chairman of the Academic Institute for the Settlement of Disputes, in the College of Management, Member of the Board of Ben-Gurion University, Board member of the Sapir Academic College and director at Kardan Technologies.
Ms. Dotan headed in the past the IDF Women's Corps in a rank of Brigadier General. She served as a member of the Knesset from 2006 through 2009. She served as the Vice President of the Ben Gurion University and as representative of the Jewish Agency in North America and also served as CEO of Operation Independence ltd.
In the past Ms. Dotan held the following positions:
- Director at "Mivtach-Shamir"
- Director in the Aerial Industry
- Member of the Executive of the New Fund for Cinema and Television
- Member of the Executive of the Israeli Forum
- Chairman and Founder of "Middle East Career Women Forum"
- Member of the World Executive – School of Jewish Studies
She is a Board Member since June 2010 and serves as the Chair of the Assembly Planning Committee.